Monday 1 April 2013

Would love to work with Salman Khan: Aamir Khan


It was in 1994 that we saw Salman Khan and Aamir Khan together in the filmAndaz Apna Apna. And nearly 20 years alter, Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan says he would love to do a film with Salman Khan, if they find the right script!
“I would love to work with Salman. Andaz Apna Apna is one of my favourite films as well. He is a great person to work with. If we come across a script then we will be happy to do it,” Aamir Khan said at a recent event.
Salman Khan
The busy actor said that he doesn’t pre-decide what  kind of films he wants to do. ”I don’t pre-decide what kind of film I want to do. I go through scripts and see if there is something exciting,” he said.
Aamir Khan who is currently shooting for Rajkumar Hirani’s Peekay, will also be seen in Dhoom 3 which will be out during Christmas. Aamir is also busy with the second season of Satyamev Jayate.
“I feel that there is no such thing as perfection in a creative field like cinema. We are all artistes who are expressing ourselves in a different way. I do consider myself as someone who is extremely passionate. I enjoy my work and really throw myself into it and achieve that perfection,” says the actor who is called Mr.Perfectionist!
On being asked his secret to success, he said there is nothing specific that drives his success. ”I am not aware of why I have been successful so far. I don’t think so much. I do work which excites me and not work which is considered to have potential for blockbusters. I am not even thinking about that. I want to enjoy my work and challenge and surprise myself,” he said.
Aamir Khan’s last film Talaash crossed the Rs.100 crore mark at the box office. He is working on his next three films which will hit the theatres by 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment