Monday 1 April 2013

Rejecting The Dirty Picture biggest mistake: Kangana Ranaut


Kangana Ranaut was nowhere to be seen last year. But looks like she is making up for that this year as she has continuously been spotted shooting for her various films - Queen, Rajjo, Revolver Rani.Her avatar in each film will behatke and the audience will surely be delighted.
Speaking about the different role she will be essaying in each film, she said,”There’s Rajjo, where I play a prostitute, then in Queen, I am a girl who is alone on her honeymoon! There’s Revolver RaniKrishh 3,Shootout At Wadala and I Love NY.”
When asked why she has taken up so many hatke roles, Kangana says,”You know, The Dirty Picture was offered to me. And not doing the film has been the biggest mistake of my life. I don’t want to repeat that mistake ever again. I know I can do roles like these.”
The talented actress is all praise for Vidya Balan and credits her for revolutionising the market! Speaking of the level of acceptance that films are getting, Kangana Ranaut said,”I think filmmakers and script writers have always had such films in mind, but Vidya has to a great extent helped them gain confidence to make them as well, knowing that these films can work in the market. And I am glad that filmmakers are increasingly treading the path and trying to be different in terms of content.”
It will be good t o see the actress who was missing in action with back to back releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment