Tuesday 30 April 2013

Shahrukh: I can’t become a politician all of a sudden!


The King of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan has struck out the possibility of joining politics unlike some of his colleagues already have!
Shahrukh Khan speaking to a local daily in India said, “I can’t become a politician all of a sudden. It’s a professional field and you have to educate yourself for that.”
He added, “I don’t I look down on politics. Asking me whether I have thought of entering politics is as good as asking me if I have given a thought to becoming an astronaut. It’s what I’ve done all my life. I think I should try and do what I do best, which is also questionable at times. Honestly, I have no inclination towards politics,
This comes as Shahrukh Khan earlier insisted not to comment on any “serious issues” including politics after his comments regarding “what it is like to be a Muslim in post 9/11 world” created furor.
Shahrukh Khan’s article also became an instrument to trigger political war between Indian and Pakistan that outraged Indian leaders after Hafiz Saeed and Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik invited Shahrukh to Pakistan and asked Indian government to provide security to the star respectively.
The superstar has been busy filming his movie Chennai Express with Rohit Shetty andDeepika Padukone. So much so, that he’s been missing some important IPL matches of his team Kolkata Knight Riders. After all, Chennai Express has to meet its deadline of August 8 release this year.
Also, if rumours are to be believed then It seems that the initial music score of Chennai Express developed by composer-duo Vishal-Shekhar didn’t impress the actor much. A source close to the film says that SRK then asked director Rohit Shetty to make the necessary changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment