Sunday 24 February 2013

Why is Sonal Chauhan jealous these days?


Sonal Chauhan has been shooting in Fiji Islands for her film 3G with Niel Nitin Mukesh. The location and surrounding were so good that the crew had a party almost every second day.
But she is jealous that she could not even attend a single party.Explaining the reason she said “There were a lot of parties which used to take place practically every second night but then I couldn’t attend since I was shooting every day. It was really sad since I had to go back to bed by eight in the evening. So the time I went to sleep, these guys would start their parties. I was so jealous,” sighs Sonal.
Telling about her experience in the island she said “Yes, Fiji in general was a beautiful experience. I am a person who doesn’t like outdoor shoot much but for 3G I didn’t even realise how 45 days just went by. In fact I remember how they gave me a surprise on my birthday and came with a cake to my room when I was still in my gym clothes,” she remembers with a smile, “The whole cast and crew of the movie was very comfortable with each other. We had good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment